Salary: £30k – £35k per annum
Contract: Fixed Term 12 months
Location: Flexible with two days at Uxbridge office
Hours: Mon – Thu 08:30 – 5pm, Friday 08:00 – 13:30
Working with the European Marketing Manager to translate the strategic Global marketing objectives & plans into effective, results orientated local UK marketing objectives & plans.
You will be the UK brand champion and guardian, as this role is responsible for mapping new product development opportunities for the textured hair market, launching & executing new products into the UK retail market and also working with local agencies and partners to create and deliver highly effective and compelling communications strategies.
- Brand Strategy & Management: development of 3-year brand plan to meet local consumer & retailer needs, that are commercially sound to deliver against annual sales, growth targets and margin objectives. Managing product portfolio strategy across different categories: haircare, accessories, and skincare.
- Launches & Promotions: making recommendations and supporting the European Marketing Manager with the execution of promotions & new product launches across UK market.
- Trade Marketing: working closely with the UK sales team to manage and execute online brand requirements (brand treatment pages, Amazon content etc), creating clear and concise briefs for in-store merchandising (trays, FSDUs etc), conducting training inductions and creating and delivering presentations for the UK retailers
- Agency Management & Communications Strategy: management of UK agency and partners to deliver the UK communication strategy, reviewing plans & content & KPIs. Managing the PR, social media, and influencer plans. Project management of key brand events, initiatives and launches.
- Monitoring & Reporting: monitoring competitor and market activity to stay ahead of trends & changes, to ensure Cantu continues to meet and anticipate local consumer needs. Using sales data and insights to drive recommendations to strengthen brand and product portfolio. Review and evaluate performance of new product launches, share learnings, plus competitor tracking.
- Cross-Functional working: Liaising with Cantu Global team to align plans and ensure timely delivery of collateral and samples to support the UK market. Internal collaboration between UK and EU marketing team to translate plans and share learnings across markets.
- Budget Management: set out and monitor the UK budget in line with agreed spend. Tracking and reporting on monthly basis, identifying risks and opportunities, making recommendations for optimal ROI.
- Graduate degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or another relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a brand role and business
- Passion for beauty and knowledge of textured hair
- Must be able to prioritise work effectively and work well under pressure
- Ability to analyse and interpret data using excel and graphs
- Creative mindset and able to create impactful presentations
- Well organised with workload and process of carrying out tasks with an eye for detail
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, both locally and internationally
- Demonstrate a pro-active attitude and willingness to hit ground running
- PC skills such as Outlook, Zoom, Online applications such as Google and Dropbox needed for the role
We are passionate about creating a workplace that is inclusive and reflects the diversity of the consumers we serve. A place everyone can be their authentic self, and where that authenticity is celebrated. By creating an environment where people from every background feel welcome and safe, we can make PDC Brands a better company – for our employees and our consumers.
Please apply via the button below. To discuss further, you can call the Inclusive Recruiting recruitment team on 0203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer £30,000 - £35,000 pa