Your role will be focused on New Business, owning relationships with large distributor partners & building relationships with amazing end groups. As Business Development Manager, you’ll be working closely with the OOH Manager on building our Out of Home business. Previous experience in Food Service is required, you should be a fast learner and quick to pick things up. We are a small business undergoing explosive growth, this is a unique opportunity to join the team at the start of our Food Service journey and play a key role in its development.
Reporting to the Out of Home Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering budgeted sales revenue at both a customer and macro channel level through strategically seeking out new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining an active sales pipeline
- Attending and presenting at customer meetings, trade shows and other relevant events
- Sales forecasting by SKU for customers and working closely with the operations team to balance supply and demand
- Internal advocacy for your area, weekly reporting on variance to budget and forecast back to the business
Experience & Skills:
- A TEAM PLAYER— we’re a small team and we need someone who is willing to get stuck in and adapt to an ever changing environment.
- HUSTLE & DRIVE — you thrive under pressure and love taking on challenges in a fast-paced environment. You are creative and show initiative when coming against a “No”
- A SELF-STARTER — you need to be highly motivated with a good eye for opportunities and a quick-thinking problem solver
- TOP NOTCH ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS — you will need to be able to juggle a wide range of different tasks at the same time and handle requests coming at you from all sides
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING — a natural people person, love striking up conversations when out & about, have no fear picking up the phone, and have strong presentation skills
You will be joining a young and dynamic start-up where you will truly be able to make your mark. We will give you the opportunity to fully get stuck in and the freedom to step up and lead on your ideas.
- A role in a fast-growing brand with the opportunity to take on responsibility and develop yourself on a fast track.
- Salary £30,000
- Bonus available
- When in the office free healthy breakfast everyday, gym & drinks on a Friday
- 25 days holiday pro rata plus bank holidays
- Enough condiments to satisfy the biggest ketchup lover
- Supportive environment with lots of positive energy
- Opportunities to attend talks & events to support your career development
- Weekly working hours 37.5
- We value flexibility and for the foreseeable working will be spilt between the office & at home
- Occasional early morning or weekend shift based on events but these hours can be claimed back at another point
- Salary Offer £30,000 pa