Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid role, combination of remote (2 days) and Bingley office (3 days)
Damart can be found in France, UK, Belgium and the United States. Distributing women’s fashion products to over 10million customers worldwide, Damart are constantly adjusting collections to inspire fun, vitality, innovation and care through products and our customer relationships.
We are passionate about our customers and our excellent reputation stems from the key benefits we offer our customers – outstanding value for money, excellent customer service, speedy delivery and comfortable, stylish clothing. When you join us, you’ll be joining a company that’s focused on putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
An integral, central role in all business change projects; managing a wide range of initiatives from system changes to business transformation, the Business Analyst position is challenging and varied. As a self-starter, you’ll take responsibility for collecting and understanding the requirements of the Project Sponsor and wider stakeholders translating these into project deliverables.
Working closely with teams both locally in the UK and at Group level, your main responsibilities will include:
- Being the link between the customer, development teams and any third party throughout the lifecycle of the change.
- Analysing and documenting business processes and identifying where improvements can be made.
- Day to day management of change requests to ensure the required changes are delivered to the agreed deadlines and quality criteria.
- Creating, updating and issuing the required Company Project Documentation for the project sponsor, steering committee, project manager and project team, showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Creating test plans and co-ordinate the design and execution of test scenarios and test scripts.
- Acting as a coach to project team members to explain, direct and ensure implementation of required project methodology, documentation and change management tools in order to ensure successful project and change outcomes.
Skills and Experience:
The role will suit a self-motivated individual with an ability to communicate and present, and able to collaborate, influence and negotiate where necessary.
Experienced in change management tools and techniques, with an understanding of Project Management Methodologies such as Prince 2 or similar.
Demonstable experience managing resources, timelines, scope and customer expectations.
- 5% annual bonus (subject to the financial performance of the business)
- Death in Service at 4x salary
- Private Medical Insurance from BUPA and management pension at 3% EE and 6% ER
As well as a rewarding career with learning and development opportunities, Damart colleagues also receive:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Auto-enrolment into the pension
- On site free parking
- Discounted metro card
- On site subsidised restaurant
- 50% colleague discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- EAP and access to the Damart Hub Wellbeing Centre
Any questions, please reach out to Dom Szczecinski in the Inclusive Recruiting team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 397 8333.
- Salary Offer £38,000 - £40,000 per annum