Curve’s internal creative team is small and mighty, made up of creative-minded team members who understand people as much as we understand business and brands. We are anthropologists, business consultants, communicators, insights creators and trend watchers. It is our job to connect the dots between human behaviour, creative development and business strategy.
The Brand Strategist we are looking for is a collaborative, fact-driven, creative thinker with great human and business instincts. You’ll work closely with and report directly to our Head of Brand and Creative Director. You’ll help grow and support the business by uncovering information, distilling insights and synthesising them to create inspiration for our creative teams and business partners. Our team’s goal is to create ground-breaking creative work and to provide deep, analytical business thinking and strong perspectives on our industry, consumer and business strategies.
- Working within both Curve’s internal creative agency, and independently, to drive the strategic direction of the brand and brand across multiple markets through strong insights
- Develop persuading, insight-driven strategies to allow us to make make bold, informed choices
- Work in collaboration with the Product Marketing Managers, to align on go-to-market strategies and develop clear, accurate and inspirational creative briefs
- Leverage owned and paid channels to drive strategic brand initiatives
- Work closely with our Performance Marketing Team to transform findings and results into strong creative briefs for our creative leads, taking research, information and insights and distilling them down into a singular strategic idea for creative teams to operate from
- Support in the development of internal brand workshops, helping to facilitate meetings in a collaborative way
- Play a key role in advising new business development, influencer marketing, and partnerships – helping to identify opportunities for our brand, paving the way for powerful creative
- Monitor and investigate new developments in branding and advertising to inform strategic development of campaigns – Keeping us up to speed with innovations and interesting movements in the tech and media space, identifying opportunities for learning and experimenting
- Run Curve’s brand awareness platform, surveys and reports and leverage the data to create suggest initiates that bring us closer to achieving our OKRs
- Survey customers and test new markets to ensure strategic relevance of creative output
- Work with the social team to analyse social media reports to provide insights on our performance and how to improve
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- You are a creative problem-solver and solutions finder, always approaching problems with a can-do attitude and a solution in mind
- A diplomatic person who is confident working with people at all levels. Internally and externally.
- Proactive and capable person who thrives in fast paced and dynamic environments while remaining calm under pressure
- Strong leadership skills to convince and influence stakeholders
- Authoritative and effective communicator with confident trouble-shooting and mediation skills that earns and commands respect across the business
- Be resilient and have the ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- An expert in positioning and category design with experience bringing products to markets by creating new categories
- You should have 5+ years of relevant marketing/creative strategy experience. Graduate degree in communications, advertising, brand planning or business a plus
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience 5 - 10 Years