Cloudreach Talent Academy is an immersive program of accelerated, hands-on learning, intended to help diverse candidates launch their technical career in cloud computing.
Created in collaboration with Amazon Web Services, the program is designed to discover and nurture new cloud talent in line with our joint mission to create a more diverse and inclusive technical community.
The Academy trainees will enroll onto a two year program with a clearly defined progression pathway.
The program kicks off with a 10 week immersive training to build a deep foundation in AWS Cloud skills. This will prepare the trainees for hands-on experience in a supportive project environment.
Over the two years Academy trainees will work in customer engagements building depth and breadth of knowledge in a variety of cloud technologies. They will be supported on the two year academy journey by trainers, mentors, line managers and by more experienced members of their project teams. As they gain experience they will be given more responsibilities. Along the way, trainees will gain a minimum of two AWS Professional Certifications.
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives’ work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We’re not content with the status quo. We’re here to do things better, and then do better things.
What will your role be?
The core mission of an Associate Cloud Systems Developer is to deliver technical solutions using cutting edge technologies and industry best practices to implement cloud platforms for Cloudreach customers. The Cloud Systems Developer promotes the use of automation to solve technical challenges, and strives to create elegant, reliable, performant and cost-effective solutions as part of the project deliverables. The primary focus of a Cloud Systems Developer is the automated deployment & configuration of infrastructure and the tools used to build that infrastructure.
Customer survey results
Peer survey results
What are we looking for?
Stakeholder Management – Understands customer requirements and manages expectations for personal deliverables.
Technical Delivery – Actively delivers or has delivered part of a workstream or project. Needs guidance and support from a higher level Computer Security Division (CSD).
Coding – “Writes and maintains Infrastructure as code (IaC) and admin scripts and demonstrates code ownership. Understands CI/CD concepts, network engineering concepts and solution engineering decisions. Awareness of CSD domains within skills matrix.”
Certifications – 1 Associate level Cloud Service Provider certificate. Can be hired w/o a certification but need to attain within their probation period
Passion for Technology and Cloud – and proven experience to back this up. Thats it!
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
- Salary Offer £Competitive
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Application Link