United Trust Bank is a fast growing, diverse, specialist lending bank. We are looking to hire an Assistant who will assist the Bridging Finance Team with the packaging and processing of bridging applications and general administrative duties as required.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for an entry level role in Banking. If you possess the following attributes then we are very interested in hearing from you :
- Some experience of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of or interest in banking
- Like working in a team
- Comfortable working to agreed objectives and using own initiative
- Well motivated, committed to doing a good job
- Competitive Salary and Bonus package
- 25 Days Holiday
- Contributory Pension
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
Working hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
London based role. Our head office is near Moorgate.
Please note, we are in the process of putting together a flexible work policy so in time there is a likelihood that this role will incorporate a home / office working blend.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer £22,000 - £25,000
- Qualifications GCSE, AS or A level
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Send CVs to: email@example.com