We are looking for a talented Affiliate Partnerships Manager to drive our new user growth efforts through attracting and scaling and managing our affiliates including influencers, individual affiliates and networks. As part of the growth team, you’ll produce and execute inventive acquisition strategies, underpinned by experimentation to build a full-funnel growth capability across the affiliate and influencer marketing channels.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 3+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a marketing team to build one of the most exciting brands in fintech.
- Design, execute, and optimise the global affiliates, influencers, and partnership strategies to deliver scalable growth.
- Recruit and manage partners, constantly monitoring performance to increase ROI and scale.
- Build and execute a methodical testing framework and work with internal creative teams to brief, produce, test, and scale insights.
- Determine the ROI thresholds for paid acquisition and budget allocations based on a deep understanding of LTV models.
- Run and optimise campaign performance and optimisations while crafting new campaigns and pay-out incentives to drive performance.
- At least 3 years of influencer marketing and/or affiliate marketing experience.
- A strong grasp of tracking analytics, attribution, financial user models, experimentation, and metrics driven performance marketing.
- Experience building integrating affiliate platforms to track, analyse, onboard and manage affiliate partners.
- Strong analytical ability balanced with an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Experience working closely with KOL/influencers and a in-depth knowledge of the global or a number of regions affiliates markets.
- Effective negotiation skills coupled with strong partner relationship management skills.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary