Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track your spend behaviour, see unique insights – all with additional security to help keep your money safe. Curve puts you in control of your money in one beautiful place for the first time.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
As an Account Manager at Curve you’ll be responsible for managing our largest current partner Samsung Pay as well as some new partners that we are currently bringing on board. We want to make sure our partnerships flourish by exceeding our mutually agreed targets to improve both our business models.
- Build trust as the main point of contact for each partner, challenge the status quo, be creative in commercialising any partnership and prioritise based on strategic impact to the account.
- Be accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability and loyalty of existing partnerships.
- Create and execute annual and quarterly plans for managed accounts in order to deliver on Curve’s strategy by upselling and cross selling.
- Act as the internal project manager for partner initiatives, collaborating with internal Product, Customer Experience, Operations, Legal and Growth teams.
- Be comfortable and familiar with creating assets for Sales Enablement initiatives such as pitch decks, fact sheets, case studies, personas and competitor analysis.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Ability to communicate with different audiences with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Proven project management and ability to drive different groups to the outcome for the commitments made to your partners.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to support on complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with new technologies and an enthusiasm to learn.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.curve.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary